Saturday 22 October 2011

when i see her smile, it can change my world!

I recently realised that on a daily basis i am dreaming of the things i WANT and not the things i NEED.. because as of this moment i need for NOTHING! there is nothing in the world that i need right now! i have everything i could desire, a beautiful Husband who is my rock and my best friend and a beautiful little girl who inspires me to see the magic and the beauty in ALL gods creations!

i mean who are we to want for things when we have already been given so so much! Life, Someone to share it with, a family who would go to the ends of the earth for me! as i would for all of them and the simple daily joys like chocolate and hot showers!

there are so many people in this world who are so so less fortunate than myself but yet i still want for things like i deserve them! those children without parents, what about them, they deserve them! what did they do wrong, the children who dont have a daily meal, they deserve that dont they?
how do i justify spending $100 on a pair of shoes when $100 could buy a child breakfast lunch and dinner for a month? a whole month?
how do you get past that feeling like they DESERVE better? They DESERVE a chance too dont they?
as of today i am making a change! in honour of my biggest inspiration, My little Addi Diddle, i am devoting more of my money and time to help those who are less fortunate, those whome i can help and who Deserve it!
Looking at Addi everyday is making me feel so so lucky and to know there are kids in the world who Dont get a chance to experience life the way we have become accustomed makes me feel sick! they arent even given a chance!

so here is my challenge to you!
Get yourself a big jar.. one you cant open without breaking and put even just a dollar in it every day, then donate it to a charity that you know will make a difference, do this for a year and every month donate!
OR
sponser a child, put there picture and letters on your fridge and let that be a reminder that YOU can change the world, 1 day, 1 dollar at a a time!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment